COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
- AOne Account & Bookkeeping will not permit entry if you are feeling unwell or experiencing any flu-like symptoms.
- Anyone experiencing respiratory systems should return home immediately and seek advice from their doctor about being tested for COVID-19 or contact the National Coronavirus Hotline ph: 1800 020 080.
- AOne Account & Bookkeeping will not permit entry if you have been in contact with a person diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- AOne Account & Bookkeeping will not permit entry if you or a member of your household have been tested for COVID-19 and waiting for results.
- All persons must follow the direction given by staff.
- All persons must follow indicators and instructions providing for entering and exiting.
- Federal and State Government physical distancing restrictions apply to this building. All persons must adhere to physical distancing requirements upon entering.
- Any person entering this building must follow the below personal hygiene measures:
- Washing hands regularly.
- Practice good cough and sneeze etiquette.
- Use hand sanitiser provided.
- AOne Account & Bookkeeping encourages everyone to download and use the COVID-safe app.
If you have any health concerns or think you may have been exposed to Coronavirus (COVID-19), we urge you to contact your doctor immediately and get tested.
Coronavirus Health Information Line phone 1800 020 080 (24/7). For the latest information NSW Health Website.